We are Andrew & Kelly a husband and wife team that make up NRM Photography. NRM is our sons initials Nate Robert Marshall. That’s how we came up with the name. When I say photography it’s only wedding photography that we shoot. You wouldn’t ask a handy man to re-wire your home would you so that’s why we concentrate on one particular niche’ ‘Wedding Photography.’ Nothing is more important than our memories! So that’s us, now it’s time for us to know about you…
Remember this is ‘your’ wedding day and you are the one who should decide how it goes and we will be here to help you make this happen! So you’ve booked your big day and need a ‘Wedding Photographer’?
This is how we work…
• Full Day coverage from bridal prep, then of the ceremony, signing of register, a few formal photos (as no one likes getting their photos taken, not even me!) after the ceremony followed by candid photos of just the couple around the venue, speeches, cake cutting, first dance and some outdoor night shots of the couple (if you can still walk)? All this is how you want it to happen.
• Wedding discussion/consultation as soon as you’re available with coffee
• We’ll keep in touch through social media or text message to discuss lots more ideas we all have.
• We will visit your venue beforehand so we’re ready for the big day. (That goes without saying really!)
• Meet again with more ideas and more coffee.
• And all your images will be edited and put onto a USB for you to keep forever.
• Post wedding service if prints or albums are required.
Sounds good? Sounds fun? Let’s do this!!!